Waywest Design is a vibrant and fast-growing digital design agency based in Leeds who are looking for an enthusiastic, creative social media wizard to join our team.
Position: Freelance Social Media Content Creator & Manager (Part Time)
Location: Remote, working with clients from the UK, US & Australia.
Benefits: Flexible hours, good pay & the opportunity to work with reputable brands within different industries from all over the World.
The Role & Skills Required:
• Create and deliver compelling and engaging content across all of our social media platforms.
• Write compelling and persuasive copy, with ability to adapt tone of voice for each client.
• Proven ability to manage client relationships.
• Ability to plan, schedule and post content.
• Use social listening tools to report and feedback on social campaigns.
• Developing communications & content strategies that leverage all key social platforms, influencers and partnerships.
• Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance.
• Basic WordPress skills is a plus but not a necessity as training can be provided.
How to Apply:
Fire an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, along with 3 of your top case studies, including links to their socials.